ENTERTAINMENT BLOG || TAMIL MOVE || HINDI MOVE || VISIT OUR SITE AND ENJOY YOURSLEF ENTERTAINMENT STORES: Dhoni is the best

Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Dhoni is the best

Sachin : "I had Played Under Many
Captain, But Dhoni is the One Who
fulfilled my Dreams."
Ganguly : "Dhoni is the Best
Captain India Ever had.."
Dravid : "MSD is Really Awesome in
Each and Every Formats, 0-8 is not
Gonna hurt or stop his Ability."
Gilchrist : "MSD is not the 2nd Gilly,
He is the 1st Dhoni."
Faf DuPlesis : "Very much
impressed with the way Dhoni
Leading the Boys."
Bravo : "Lucky to play Under Such
Captain."
Misbah : "I don't know how Dhoni
handling Such Pressure
Condition."
Shahid Afridi : "Dhoni was a junior
player when he became captain
(in 2007) but with his
performances, he established his
authority on the seniors. I am not
a junior, but I want to lead from
the front like him."
Sanath Jayasuriya : “India is lucky
to have a Captain like DHONI. I am
a big fan of him.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

THANKS EVERYBODY FOR VISIT OUR SITE